ES Band & Choir Performance – Knotts Berry Farm Tickets
It’s the 14th Annual Linfield Elementary Band & Choir performance at Knott’s Berry Farm!
- Date: Friday, February 16, 2018 – This is our annual patriotic performance for President’s Day.
- Performance time: 11:00am at the CALICO Stage
- Cost for students: $32.00 for their Knott’s ticket plus money for lunch/dinner.
- Cost for family/friends: Knotts tickets for guests are also $32.00 per person (all ages.) Tickets may be purchased at this special rate either in advance or at the group sales window on the day of the event by mentioning that you are with the Linfield band and choir. Family members are welcome and encouraged to attend!
- Deadline: Advance tickets must be purchased by Friday, January 12, either online or by sending cash or check made payable to Linfield to your child’s music teacher.
- Permission slip: Please go to the following link and download the permission slip, which must be turned in on or before Friday, January 12 as well.
- Tickets: will be available for pickup beginning Monday, February 12 in the elementary office.
- Park Hours: Knott’s is open from 10am – 8pm on February 16th. (Please note these newly expanded hours!)
- Questions: please call Mrs Knechtel at 676-8111, ext 1201 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org